This is my memoir about my journey with food and weight issues as I gained then lost 130 pounds.

eBook Title: Winning the Losing Battle
Author:Erica L. Bartlett
Published on 2015-01-21 by


Download Free Ebooks

This is my memoir about my journey with food and weight issues as I gained then lost 130 pounds. Part 1 covers my time gaining and being overweight as a teen and young adult. It includes how much I wanted things to be different, to not feel guilt and shame about food or my body, to not be judged, to buy clothes in a regular store, to climb Mt. Katahdin with my family. It tells how I felt alone and isolated, a pariah because of my excess fat. I also believed if I achieved the goal of Being Thin, my life would truly start and everything would be perfect. But nothing I tried ever worked.Part 2 covers the period when I used personal tragedy to ditch dieting and find my own way to lose weight, with the goal of being able to climb Mt. Katahdin again. It includes my process of learning how to pay attention to my body and identify why I ate when and what I did, so I could find other ways of addressing my needs and create a new relationship with food and myself.Part 3 talks about how once I got to my goal weight, after having lost 130 pounds, I discovered that I didn?t get the body or life I expected. It took me quite a while to learn how to be this new person, and understand how the changes to my weight impacted all areas of my life, but in the end, I got something much greater than I ever expected.

From the most popular Weight Issues Books, Winning the Losing Battle is the one of great book to have. You can download ebook from:
Erica L. Bartlett
entitled: Winning the Losing Battle here. There are so many ebooks about Winning the Losing Battle that are available to download. Thinking of having free ebooks by Download Winning the Losing Battle ebook rather than buy? You are in the right place. Download ebook Winning the Losing Battle by:Erica L. Bartlett.

Download Free Ebooks

Book Details:
  1. Book was ranked at 2 by Google Books for Winning the Losing Battle
  2. Winning the Losing Battle published by since 2015-01-21 with ISBNs. The book ISBN 13 Code is 9780986295300 and ISBN 10 Code is 0986295302
  3. Reading Mode in Text Status is false and Reading Mode in Image Status is false
  4. The book has "160 Pages" is Printed at BOOK underAutobiographyCategory
  5. Rated by Raters and have average rate at ""
  6. eBook Maturity (Adult Book) status is NOT_MATURE
  7. eBook written in en
  8. Book Preview Address: http://books.google.com/books?id=XwEcrgEACAAJ&dq=Weight+Issues&hl=&cd=161&source=gbs_api

Book Preview


Download Free Ebooks

Download Button is not working? Try The Alternative Download links for "Winning the Losing Battle by:Erica L. Bartlett":